Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kenny Albright descendent of Christian Albright

Just received the DNA results for Kenny Albright, we have a 12 on 12 perfect match. I am cautiously holding back my excitement. He is the same Haplogroup and I believe he will turn out like Wilbur (Don) Albright and continue to match as we do more marker tests. This will conclusively prove my relationship to the Albrechts of Neerach, Zurich, Switzerland. Although I may never find what son of Johannes Albrecht b-1701 and Margaretha Moor b-1706 I am from, I may be able to make some educated guesses. Once again I will hold back my excitement until these tests come back!

3 comments:

Erika Ablright said...

i just wondered if you ever found out which son on Johanes you were descended from. I have been looking at the the records, but I am still very new to genealogy. There is a Jacob and Rachael Brown that r in my line. Another researcher, a Mr. Hoff has our line being from Henry or Felix, sons of Johannes. Anyway, thanks for you time. Hope to hear from you, Erika

Sharon Green said...

I too am also wondering if you ever found out which son of Johannes and Margaretha you're from. I myself am descended from Johannes and Margaretha, I'm through their son John b. 6 November 1729 d. 1775 (in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania). Now, I don't bear the Albright name, my mother is the Albright.

Alan Albright said...

Erika, I would love to get in touch with you to answer your question, but your blogger profile doesn't show your email address. Could you please contact me directly at aalan@sfcn.org so I can give you the information you were looking for. Thanks!